Sent payment showing as unconfirmed...

JQ6575
Contributor
Contributor
I bought something from Facebook marketplace. The seller sent me a paypal invoice through Facebook. I have paid. When I log to my PayPal account The money is showing as ‘unclaimed’ from my side. The seller has absolutely nothing to show that I have paid. She is using different email addresses for Facebook and PayPal. Her PayPal account was only set up today. What can she do to expedite the acceptance of this payment. Or is there a way that I can claim a refund and send her the funds directly.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JQ6575 

An email address identifies a paypal account, if she gave you an email address that was not linked to her paypal account then how can it complete??

Tell her to 'add' the email address you used to her paypal account and the funds should then show.............you can have up to 8 email addresses on the x1 paypal account, make sure she verifies it once added.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JQ6575
Contributor
Contributor
The email address shown in the paypal invoice IS the email address the funds were sent to. This has been confirmed with the seller. Her facebook account has her paypal account linked to it BUT was only linked up yesterday!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.