Sent money but it was never received!

Burns21
Contributor
Contributor
My mother in-law sent me £20 via PayPal which I later sent back using the SEND MONEY button. The money went out of my bank account and the status says SENT, unfortunately she hasn’t received it ( this was 3 weeks ago). I’ve tried reporting it but I can’t find the correct link as I only have the option to report suspicious activity. Even when I tried to get help this way the link didn’t even work. Does anyone know how I can contact PayPal about this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Burns21

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your mother-in-law hasn't received the payment. You can contact Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.