Sending payment

Fry14100
New Community Member

I keep getting the below message when trying to complete a merchant payment. Please help...

We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Fry14100

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble making a purchase. It sounds like you may be running into our Security System, which assesses the risk associated with each transaction. If the risk is too high, we may not be able to process the payment with the selected payment method. Whenever you make a payment, I recommend logging into your account from a consistent device with your location services turned on. It can also help to clear your cache and cookies. For further assistance, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope you're able to make the purchase soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.