Sending money

Hippiboho
Contributor
Contributor

Just wandering how long it takes the recipient to actually get the money? For nearly 12 hours it said pending and now I believe it does say sent. Will I get a notification that it’s actually been received? I read somewhere if for whatever reason the trans action isn’t able to complete it can actually just sit idle for 90 days how do I know whether it’s been received or sitting there with a problem.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hippiboho

Paypal payments are more or less instant.

If it showed as pending on your side then you either sent an echeque OR it was a family / friends payment that sometimes gets a 24 hour 'security review'.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hippiboho

Paypal payments are more or less instant.

If it showed as pending on your side then you either sent an echeque OR it was a family / friends payment that sometimes gets a 24 hour 'security review'.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zulf
New Community Member

Hi I have face problem to link my with paypal bank account for withdraw here is the details of my bank below First Century Bank Account number <removed> Account type CHECKING Beneficiary name Zulfiqar <removed> We request ki dly send my PayPal balance to these details which I mention Thanks

Login to Me Too

antonjerker
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. How are you?

I am Anton.

I tried to send money to my freelancer several times, but I couldn't do it.

it asked me to verify my phone number, but didn't send the code to my phone number.

So I couldn't finish sending money.

What reason?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi antonjerker, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please ensure the phone number registered to your account matches the country location of your account. As it is a Business SMS, your network provider may have blocked any SMS messages that appear to be from a premium rate number. If your phone number is correct, please contact your network provider to ensure they have not blocked these message types from you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.