Sending Payment for service yesterday but the payment was on hold

Toxicz
Contributor
Contributor

I send I payment yesterday for remote Service but the payment was on hold at the receiver's side So that's why he could do the remote job.

I waited so long for him but he was not happy with me. So I found someone locally here and he did the job already. Can I get back the money that is on hold? I don't need remote service anymore. 

Please help me.

Thank you 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Toxicz,

Thank you for your post. When a seller receives a payment and it is held, the seller is still supposed to deliver the goods or service before the funds are available. Once the service is completed, the buyer (you) have the option to confirm that the service was completed and the seller's funds would then be released. If the seller did not deliver the service as promised, you may have the opportunity to open a dispute in the Resolution Center. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.