Sending Money

Yoie99
Contributor
Contributor

Dear All,

I have received money from a frnd of mine coz he needed cash and he send it to me on paypal balance and now I cant use the money for anything not even to send it to another mate of mine or transferring it to my card.  The service use to work well 5 month ago and now the balance is just there and I cant use it at all 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
What happens when you try to pay for something with PayPal or withdraw it to your bank account?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Yoie99
Contributor
Contributor
It says I can't put PayPal balance as primary
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Yoie99. Thanks for taking the time to post your question here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to send money or withdraw money is a definite concern!

For customers in Egypt, it's generally necessary to add and confirm a Visa branded credit/debit card to a PayPal account in order to be able to send money or withdraw it. If you don't have a Visa branded card, or if it's not confirmed, those steps may need to be completed to get things moving in the right direction. Please check out https://www.paypal.com/eg/smarthelp/article/why-do-i-have-to-link-and-confirm-my-debit-or-credit-car... for more information on the process.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Yoie99
Contributor
Contributor
My visa is confirmed and I used the service before now I can't even put my PayPal balance as a primary and I can't send PayPal balance it must be from card and I can't use that balance in anything. It's just there.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.