Sending Money Problem

Yuki123
Contributor
Contributor

hey there, so i have a problem, Note :
1. i dont have any problem with my account ( no limit no whatsoever ) but i cant seem to send money through out FNF to my friend , it says like this in picture : ( i am confused why this keep happening, but it start yesterday , i managed to do couple of transaction weeks ago, but yesterday it start like this, is this problem from the paypal site ? should i call CS for this ? Thanks ! )
Call Paypal.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Yuki123 

Hi there, thank you for contacting PayPal. I hope you are doing good and safe! I understand that you are facing issues in sending money. In this case, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different internet browser. If you are using a mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue. Thank you

Login to Me Too

Southside3
New Community Member

7-13-2021

I have a Xoom sign-on and password.
I have used Xoom in the past to send money to our friends in Mexico and they pick it up at Walmart in Cabo San Lucas, Mx.
Xoom has cancelled every attempt I have made to send money to my friend. They are in need of these funds.
Xoom is not stating "WHY" the transaction(s) are being cancelled.
How do I find out why Xoom will not allow me to send funds???????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.