Send now button greyed out

httrung227
Contributor
Contributor

When I sent money after selected the amount the Send now button greyed out and can’t be click. I already had a credit card link but Above it still has an option “please add a funding source” but when I clicked it and add again nothing happen. Funny thing is I just sent successfully just yesterday and now I’m stuck. I’m being accused scammer right now so please help me fix this. Sorry for the grammar.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@httrung227 

If you are paying with PayPal balance, it may be asking for your card as back up payment. If that isn't the case:

On the screen, it should say "You're sending with >". Click the arrow or "change payment method" to select a payment method and see if that activates the  Send Now button.

It is already showing the payment method you want just try changing it and changing it back and see if that will activate the Send Now button as well.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@httrung227 

If you are paying with PayPal balance, it may be asking for your card as back up payment. If that isn't the case:

On the screen, it should say "You're sending with >". Click the arrow or "change payment method" to select a payment method and see if that activates the  Send Now button.

It is already showing the payment method you want just try changing it and changing it back and see if that will activate the Send Now button as well.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

httrung227
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see the "You're sending with >" you said, my screen looked like this image.png

Login to Me Too

Hunter555
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Pls help. I’m having same problem! Two successful transactions, now I can’t send a dime. I verified my bank account like it asked, Button still greyed out. The whole reason I DL PayPal was bc to help family with very important time sensitive bills. This is a huge inconvenience and if anyone has the answer, please help, God bless. Thank you Jesse
Login to Me Too

Clementttttt
New Community Member
My send now option greyed out also what can I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.