Send button is disabld

vathomas
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to make a payment using email id and link, I have two payment methods added, viz card (debit) and bank, but the SEND button is always disabled. Please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

vathomas
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, Sir.

On clicking Bank Account, it says status as confirmed.

vathomas_0-1623581944455.png

But on the left panel, web version, it says Checking:

vathomas_3-1623582043234.png

On clicking the card, there's no confirmed or checking but it indeed is there and shows expiration on selecting card details, so I think it is added too.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @vathomas,

Thank you for visiting the Community Forum.

Currently, in India, we don't support sending payments domestically with your PayPal account, however you can send international payments. If you're trying to send a domestic payment, the option will not be available. 

If you're trying to send an international payment and you still don't have the option to send it, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

vathomas
Contributor
Contributor

I am indeed making foreign payments, converting INR to USD, and still the button is disabled.

Also, tried going to contact-us page, but there is not call us button (may be due to #COVID19), but the page asks me to send message which open Paypal assitant which is of no use because no actual person sees the messages (tried and tested numerous times).

I guess, there is no way to properly email the support staff and get help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.