Send Payments to my vendors

Kavita5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am new to Paypal as a business entity and wanted to understand a simple scenario for sending money to several different vendors. I have setup a business where multiple vendors could sell their products. I am using a SaaS provider to create such a business. My SaaS provider allows me to use Stripe connect as one payment option using which i have connected all my vendors. Which works fine. So when a customer makes a purchase from any vendor, the money goes directly to the vendor itself. All good. 

My SaaS provider also offers to accept payments using Paypal but in this case i could only specify one Paypal account at the owner level itself. So that means, whenever a customer buys anything from any vendor using Paypal as payment option, the money goes to my Paypal business account where i already pay the appropriate Paypal transaction fees. But now i would like to send the money to that specific vendor, what would be the easiest and best option ? Would it be possible to send the money from my owner paypal account to my vendors Paypal (Business) account without paying any additional transaction fees ? Or adding up bank accounts for all my vendors and sending money to their bank accounts? Basically, the question is: If i use this send money feature to send the money to my vendors would that be free or would there be additional transaction fees on the vendor side as well ? 

P.S: I have very small number of vendors at the moment so would handle the money transfer manually as well. 

Thanks,

Kavita 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.