Send Money

Jvccur
New Community Member
Why when I want to send money and and I have already confirmed my Credit Card but it does not recognise my funding source when in the sending money page. Anyone knows?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Jvccur,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you do not see the card that you added to your PayPal account at checkout, it may be that your card is not available as a funding source at that time. To provide one of the safest online payment methods, in fact, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction to keep you safe and, occasionally, we must prevent you from using a funding source as a matter of security. Unfortunately, we would not be able to manually change the security settings. However, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! Additionally, if you haven't already, I would recommend adding and confirming another payment method so you will have the chance to complete a payment with an alternative payment method.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.