Seller cancelled order, but did not issue refund

marvinleach
New Community Member

Can't anyone help me how to contact ebay to get assistance/ refund with my matter?

I purchased something from a seller which was scheduler to arrive between Apr 13 - May 17. Such purchases normally arrive around Apr 13, so on Apr 15 I contacted the seller as the tracking number given provided no information. They responded the next day that there was a problem on their part and they will offer a FULL refund and cancel the order, to which I agreed. By Apr 17 the replied to me telling me that they have issued the refund and cancelled my order. However, the order has been cancelled but No money refunded. I made contact once again and they replied that they would check with their accountants... since then I have asked them about the refund and have received no reply.

How do I engage ebay to get back my money, seeing that the options given are not helping me in anyway?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marvinleach

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.