Seller accepting payment !!!

Ray105
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've just bought an item, paid the seller & my summary is showing payment not accepted as yet ?? by the seller, I've contacted the seller, they said they contacted PayPal and said the fault was my end, the payment has gone out on my summary as paid ?? I cancled payment & resent again, it's showing the same, I've never had this issue. What is happening??? Thanks for any advice RM

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ray105 

Cancel the payment and buy from someplace else. It shouldn't be brain surgery and all this static to buy something.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Ray105. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum.

In general, it's up to the seller/recipient to accept a payment and there's nothing a buyer/sender needs to do when that situation arises. When a seller/recipient is prompted to accept (or deny) a payment, that would happen when the money is sent in a currency they don't hold or if they have a preference set that allows them to selectively accept or reject payments.

If the seller isn't going to accept the payment, or if they can't accept it for some reason (it's possible there's a technical issue, but that's also not on you), then cancelling the transaction and looking for another source for your purchase (as @sharpiemarker mentioned) might be the best approach.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.