Second stimulus check

Vapequeen_91
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got there second stimulus check posted to the PayPal cash card yet? I been calling and calling and no pending deposit and no deposit on the check yet. Very **bleep**. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

TrueReign84
Contributor
Contributor
I just checked Get my payment and it says it has no information and they are working on it sighs so frustrating.
Login to Me Too

MegCC
Contributor
Contributor
Same, no info anywhere and get my payment portal has no info either!
Login to Me Too

SixtyGrit
Contributor
Contributor
I received mine on the 1st. However I haven't been able to transfer it to my card or send it to anyone, request a check, or get a code to cash out at Walmart because PayPal can't process any transactions for some reason.
Login to Me Too

MaeMae2
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been having the same issue. It says it was deposited on the 4th of January & here it is the 11th & nothing has posted. I am so freaking frustrated that you can’t even speak to a live person to get the info you need. The live chat or whatever it’s called sends you in no direction at all. This is so unprofessional knowing that we need our funds in these uncertain times as they say
Login to Me Too

kdailey927
New Community Member
My stimulus check was direct deposited on the 4th also and I haven't received it yet either. After waiting on hold for almost an hour I finally got to speak to a representative and she said it can take up to 5 business days to show up on paypal. So hopefully we will see it in our accounts tomorrow. She said if it hasn't posted by the 13th then call customer service and request a payment trace to see where the payment is.
Login to Me Too

MaeMae2
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive your stimulus check??? Because I’m still waiting to the point I’m ready to close my account (Pronto)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.