Scammee

26pk
Contributor
Contributor
I said my money I send my phone I want my money how do I get that I was scammed off an edge by a Nigerian on craigslist I didn't think I would fall for it it's my 1st time using PayPal
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

_Joseph_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@26pk 

Let the seller know there's a problem with the transaction by opening a dispute in the Resolution Center within the timeframe noted in the transaction details. If you can't resolve the issue with the seller, escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute.

Hope this helps. Stay safe. Kudos & solved are greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

JD5261
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @26pk 

PayPal will never ask our customers to ship an item or send money to receive their payment. If you’ve been paid, you’ll always see the payment in your PayPal account.

As you have you have shipped the item, please contact your local authorities. You have the address where you shipped the item and it will be a great platform for them to start the investigation. 
For your future reference, please visit How to recognize fake or phishing emails 

We value your business and regret that you have had this experience.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.