Scam

vilmukasiskauno
Contributor
Contributor

Iam being charged for no reason, the company is a scam which took money out of my account without my permission which I dontunderstand.Ibought a thermometer for 14euro once of payment but got deducted another 144 euro a week following.I would like to receive my money back as I read that ( Think Tech Sales Limited ) is a scam company and Is done it to alot of people and its still scamming peoples money without Paypal stopping them.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Georgieday
I just received a receipt from Great White shark Network technology Co LTD for a bread maker I never ordered and being shipped to Ann arbor michigan to someone I have never heard of and payment status pending I have locked my card plus cancelled the card also. Why does paypal keep paying these scammer? Has anyone else heard of this company
Login to Me Too

manz5533
Contributor
Contributor
hello all, i also faced same problem. does it mean our money is gone? what can PayPal do to help us get the money back?
Login to Me Too

Carnota
Contributor
Contributor
Yo no compré nada me dijeron que comprara un termómetro de infrarrojos por 14€, el cual nunca llegó, y me cobraron 144,90, se lo dije a PayPal con tiempo, me contestaron que estaba solucionado, pero me hicieron el cargo igualmente, ahora dan largas y no atienden a reclamaciones. Es un timo y PayPal coopera con ellos la compañia esThink Techo Sales Límited de Gon Cond. Puse la denuncia en la policía y ahora quiero salir de PayPal, es una estafa
Login to Me Too

margaretmillan
New Community Member
They done the same to me took £14.00 then following week another £144.94 why is paypal letting them get away with this all I'm furious
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.