Scam! Really cant back money?

Varicap
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved to email Receipt for my Payment to SZRX Trading Co to email: <removed>: <removed> did not recieve info about item and some email about confirmation from this company.

I allready wait some days and Today nobody dont send me info about this item too, i confused... Now i check internet and saw information about this scam-company: <removed>And at this site some person who leaved comment have the same problem. On web site <removed> they have very suspicious contacts and differents emails...I sended them 2 emails and they are silent =(
I open disput about a scammer and my transfer to him money for the goods, i recieved only 1 unswer from support and cnow i can't see this request, system wright me: "Unable to complete your request. You've already filed a case for this transaction":<removed> ... Special surprise from service 😃 Ha)) But i want give more info about this case scam an need ask some question about next steps. Already many deceived people. And I demand that you contribute to this incident, which can be repeated over and over again. And i dont undestand why PayPal when they have true facts can not back money...

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

I also was told to send back the **bleep** device. I fell for the Welcom Smartphone, which was a Mi9t Pro on the Specsheet and Photos. Next problem ist, that i cant simply ship back the item. I already tried, shipping was 42€, i got back 25€ of Shipping from Amazon. A few days ago my package was returned by DHL, since it contains an Lithium Battery and so can not be shipped via plane. DHL in general dont allow Smartphones for international shipping as a lady on the DHL Hotline told me...

These store is just abusing paypals system and is clearly scamming, while PayPal watches silently...

Login to Me Too

eburke87
what was it that you order because I am having similar issue having ordered some mirror fingernail polish from a co that had been fine and good for many weeks, months prior even as I had kept that particular item I wanted to order bookmarked in my chrome browser for like2 mos before ordering it recently just before the new age plague started and fig today I would check on shipping status but found that that bookmark i still had up in my chrome browser would not load even upon hitting refresh so I went on PayPal and tried clicking on the co. Name and web addressed listed under the order but it only takes to a pretty much blank 404 error screen. Co name and web address is supposedly; er Trading Co., Ltd. http://www.fashioliy.com can show screenshot of paypal.com 's listed co info for this particular order. Maybe same people dif co. name as they tend to do way too often?? Just having a hard time upstanding the circumstances of your actual issue as you describe.
Login to Me Too

Dirttm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I’m midway through trying to get a refund too, for a fictitious saw set I bought (received one tiny saw blade instead). I’m up to the return for refund stage, but Seller expects me to pay the return postage. How did you get your postage refunded, please?

Login to Me Too

Dirttm
Contributor
Contributor

Still awaiting my refund...it’s been 3 weeks now since I posted the item back, and tracking shows that it arrived back in China a week ago, but no update received since. However, PayPal did refund me almost immediately for the return postage, once I’d submitted the evidence they required. I started this dispute mid-July, escalated it to PayPal mid-August...it’s taking forever to resolve. PayPal keep putting back the final date they expect the matter to be resolved, whilst they “review the additional information given by the seller”. Won’t hold my breath. 

Login to Me Too

Jpaintin

I got scammed for 40.00 and it is going to cost me 38.00 to send back. That is BS

Login to Me Too

Moonleanny
Contributor
Contributor
Same story with all of u guys, Is there a line where i can call a paypal operator to speak with him for the matter, they dont reply to my e mail neither my calls cannot go through. Waiting for the product since Nov 21st.
Login to Me Too

LaTonya47
Contributor
Contributor
The company is a scam and will not refund your money buyers beware you will not receive the wigs shown online ..DO NOT BUY
Login to Me Too

Weirdworld2020
New Community Member
I saw an advert on Duolingo where Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd. advertised a watch that projected your phone screen onto your arm. Thought it was a bit optimistic - and it was : they sent a generic step counter watch. I suppose I should be glad I received anything at all having read other comments here! Lesson learned though. If it seems too good to be true...
Login to Me Too

Martucci
Contributor
Contributor

Practically same thing happened to me. Dispute with PayPal was not in my favor. Placed order on 7/5 and 8/30 still no chairs. Unable to reach company. The reason Pay Pal did not rule in my favor because they finally sent me a tracking # stating order delivered on 8/19. Yep, 2 chair covers arrived in my mailbox.  No chairs.  PayPal was aware of this. I simply cannot understand how PayPal can rule in ZHIXIN Trade Co. 

Login to Me Too

PumaPower
Contributor
Contributor
2020 and their still active... Paypal won’t do anything because they profit from them... In my case I bought a laser engraver for only 26,98 Euros. The offer was on a fancy site and it looked like it was from Europe. Until I bought it and saw the actual name of the seller... Well guess what... it never arrived! No response from the seller what so ever. I contacted PayPal and they contacted the Scammers they replied with a fake number without a link to a tracking site... PayPal closed the case. To reopen it you have to call them... so I did, they reopened the case and asked for more details. So the scammers quickly send something, in my case it was a cheap **bleep** tripod made in China for 10 cents. They give PayPal the tracking details. Package arrives PayPal closes the case... So I called PayPal again and they reopened the Case... now the Scammers say that I should return the Product... the costs are on my side. Sending back the product with tracking will cost me 42,99 Euro... since PayPal needs the tracking in order to check if the product arrives at the scammers. Well done Zhixin Trading, thanks to PayPal you can continue scamming! So if you want to start a scamming business... just open an account at PayPal 😉
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.