Saying PayPal Mexico is like saying Jesus Christ Halloweeen

Ohcheesy1
Contributor
Contributor

MEXICO PAYPAL 

This is like saying Jesus Christ Halloween they do not go together at all,

Ok new laws in Mexico it is mandatory that your banking be linked to your paypal via debit or credit card so that you can make your automatic payments.,So i had my hosting and my canva set up to come out of my paypal balance so it doesn't run through my banking i top it off occasionally to make sure it has funds and no worries about my banking sure Paypal make some money but i dont have my debit card all over less chances of fraud. 

Now they cannot use your paypal balance your card is linked to your paypal so when you transfer money via debit to paypal or you receive a payment to paypal it automatically goes into your banking or come out of the banking , If you have 3000 peso sitting on paypal and do not have a card linked up to it it will not allow you to use these funds to make a payment   So this is a two part question maybe I am wrong I was in fact born at night

How stupid are people that would continue to pay paypal fees if no matter what the payment has to go into and come out of your banking anyway why not illiminate the middle man that is doing nothing but collecting the fees to be a useless middle man

And why would the banks allow this to happen in Mexico it is as if the banks are being held up and corrupted by paypal saying sure we will follow those rules as laing as we get are fee Paypal has strong arm robbed the Banks of Mexico ANd all of the citizens that are dumb enough to stay with it I am one of them that did not know this until 3 days ago where i transfer funds out vie a refund to the person that sent me the funds from spain where you can use paypal as paypal

So paypal are you this smart that you are going to continue collecting payments and not explaining what is truly going on or just that criminal and Mexican Banks why the hell would you allow paypal to do this to your people, You should be ashamed. But the biggest question is which corrupt government official okay this and how much off the top does he get?.

What in the heck good is paypal if the money goes directly to my bank and from my bank and paypal no longer has a wallet why would i want to pa yje paypal feees our banks do that for us anyway

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.