Sales payments applied to wrong acct

VJoyce-
Contributor
Contributor

My husband has an eBay business account.  When he makes a sale in his eBay account, the proceeds from the sale are credited to my personal PayPal account. We have contacted both PayPal and eBay about this and each say "talk to the other". We have been advised by our accountant that this could cause tax issues going forward, it not corrected. Has anyone experienced this issue and have a resolution? Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VJoyce- 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is it the correct one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VJoyce- 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is it the correct one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.