SaleOFF Store?

ButchJ1949
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from SaleOff Store?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

HurleyMan
Contributor
Contributor

I just ordered from them yesterday. Not a lot of information about them on their site. Address on google maps places pin between shopping center and apartment complex. Likely this business is being run from someone in the apartment complex and products are sourced from a warehouse. I'll provide an update with my experience when I receive my order.

Login to Me Too

SabinN
Contributor
Contributor

I was searching for some info on this site, but didn't have any luck. Do let us know about your experience on how your purchase goes.

Login to Me Too

YourOtherForm
Contributor
Contributor

I'd like an update as well when/if you get the item.

Login to Me Too

Giseletdesouza
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your item? Are you able to give us an update yet?
Login to Me Too

HurleyMan
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received my item. Here is a rundown of what my experience has been thus far:

6/8, Placed order. Received payment confirmation from 3rd party payer. Did not receive order confirmation.

6/10, Sent e-mail: "I did not receive any other email from my transaction other than this payment transaction.

Could you please provide tracking information for my order?"

6/13, No reply to first email. Sent 2nd email: "Please provide shipping information for my order. Thank you."

6/14, Received reply: "We have Issue with Shipping Service & Can’t ship your order. We have refund for your order. Please wait 5 – 7 business day for it reflect in your card statement"

6/14, Received 2nd email (both messages timestamped 11:13pm eastern time): "Your order on SaleOFF Store has been refunded."

6/15, I checked my account and there is still no refund.

Conclusion: Not a site I would consider using again. I will get my refund. Either it will show up in a couple days or I will contact my credit card company.

I will update again and let everyone know whether the refund showed up or I had to go through the hassle of contacting my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

1973Hog

Any further information to share?

Login to Me Too

ButchJ1949
Contributor
Contributor

I lost $75 using Paypal at fitslive.com

Login to Me Too

Hetpelu
New Community Member
Same problem. I called my credit card company and had them refund me and investigate. It’s a scam, don’t buy anything from this “company” as it is not real.
Login to Me Too

HurleyMan
Contributor
Contributor

Update: On June 16th, the day after my last post I received a full refund from the company. The original charge and refund show up as a foreign transaction in Vietnam. My credit card company even posted a credit for the small foreign transaction fee. I'm not out any money but now I have lost time and a further delay in getting the product elsewhere.

My suggestion is to not attempt to do business with this site. You might have success or you could end up with disappointment like me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.