SHIPPING ADDRESS ERROR

Malaine
New Community Member

I am trying to place an order at Adidas USA but I'm in the Philippines so I'll have the items shipped to an address in the US. adidas.com won't accept credit cards from my country so I tried using Paypal check out and when I encoded the US address, it keeps having an error (red triangle with a white exclamation point) where it keeps on asking a US address. I have tried shopping online in the US and have it shipped to that US address for several times. I don't know why Paypal keeps asking for a US address. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

filando
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to work around this problem. Since Paypal is not recognizing the correct address I used an incorrect one instead lol. So, I wanted to ship to Australia and it wouldn't allow me to save the correct postal code, I entered it anyway and Change the COUNTRY from australia to ALbania then in the special note to my supplier I told them about the issue and that they should correct it on their end before shipping. I hope this helps you because before this caused me a lot of frustration.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.