SELLER NOT RESPONDING..

AKS30
New Community Member

MY COMPLAINT TO PAYPAL----

I HAVE ALREADY MAILED THE SELLER WITHIN ONE HOUR OF PURCHASE TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND REFUND..

FOLLOWING IS THE EMAIL..

KINDLY CANCEL THE ORDER AS I MY CAR DOES MLT SUPPORT THIS.. I FOUND THIS OUT LATER.. KINDLY REFUND TO MY ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD…

PAYPAL HAS A LONG RESOLUTION POLICY... WHAT TO DO IF THE SELLER SHIPS THE PRODUCT EVEN AFTER TELLING HIM NOT TO...

I HAVE ALREADY MAILED THE VENDOR/SELLER TWICE IN 24 HRS WITH NO RESPONSE AT ALL..

ON WHATSAPP ALSO, THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING..!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @AKS30,

Thank you for the post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to know about what has happened. You can request a refund up to 180 days after you pay for your item. If you sent a payment, but it's still pending, you can cancel it on your activity page as long as you see the Cancel button next to it. If the payment isn't claimed within 30 days, it will be automatically refunded to you. If your seller doesn’t agree to refund your money or doesn't respond, you may report the transaction in the resolution center. If you have any confusion or have any questions regarding the transaction, please reach out to our customer support team through the options available on our website so that our advisors can look into your account and help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.