Rotorua

OshiaRose01
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone tell me why it’s taking so long for me to receive payment from my PayPal games that I have won.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OshiaRose01 

Because they are fake, scammy game apps. Do some research on the games before you play them to see if they pay out or not. There isn’t any “PayPal games“. It’s those game developers claiming that you will win real PayPal money. It’s a joke. If they are for real, you see payment fairly instantly. The games that do pay out, pay out very little. A dollar here, a few dollars there. It’s a fantasy these joke games promote.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OshiaRose01 

Because they are fake, scammy game apps. Do some research on the games before you play them to see if they pay out or not. There isn’t any “PayPal games“. It’s those game developers claiming that you will win real PayPal money. It’s a joke. If they are for real, you see payment fairly instantly. The games that do pay out, pay out very little. A dollar here, a few dollars there. It’s a fantasy these joke games promote.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.