how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
hi, won playing starry legend ??? ha how long do you wait ??? I wait since December 9th and no payment.
Login to Me Too

Abubakar20
Contributor
Contributor
$800 $600.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abubakar20 

Hi,

Nigeria PayPal accounts cannot receive payments. The good thing is these money making games are a scam so you’re not missing anything. Look it up.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JustMe55
Contributor
Contributor
And PayPal is certainly not doing anything about which doesn't help. Perhaps they should have to cover the cost, they get their piece of the pie.
Login to Me Too

Goldone
Not just 1 game..but at least 5 **bleep**in games with a total of $3,500.00 I want my motherfuckn money from your **bleep** PayPal give me my gotdamn money
Login to Me Too

odeth1960
New Community Member
please send me my reward cause i spend too much time and effort playing your game
Login to Me Too

CHARLES140
New Community Member
I had not received any money from shots brick breaker.i like ti know why..i followed your rules.why
Login to Me Too

Karlajrice
I have not seen any of the money
Login to Me Too

Karlajrice
All of mine say secced and still have not seen any of the money
Login to Me Too

Dolphinlover916
Contributor
Contributor
This makes me angry that pay pal would allow these rip offs to represent them. Maybe it's time for all of us to file a lawsuit.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.