Reversed paypal transaction

Jmciverc16
Contributor
Contributor
I cancelled my transaction on Sunday morning as soon as the seller told me that they had mistyped there email address which is also there paypal address/ location. So i cancelled as soon as they told me and in my account it shows this transaction being reversed, and in its summary it states this transaction is complete, yet the $60 dollars has not been put back in my account on that card or put in my paypal wallett either?? So how is it then, this transaction could be complete?? And how long before it goes into my bank.or.into paypal wallett because its been 3 full buisness days and believe it's becoming a bit of a joke!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Dian

Hi Jmciverc16, 

Thanks for asking your question in our Community and welcome. 

I can understand that it is frustrating to wait. If a payment is cancelled we will send the money back to the funding source. If it has been paid with a card it can take up to 30 days but in most cases, it will be refunded within 7. If you paid by bank, it can take between 5 and 7 business days. I hope you have received the money in the meantime but if not it will be with you soon. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

I hope this information helps. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

Jmciverc16
Contributor
Contributor
Wow i asked this about the first time where i sent the money to incorrect address as seller made a typo, when i reversed that it was back in 3 business days, but now the seller received the money, your now telling me it can be up to 30 days?? What a complete and utter joke!! If it does take that long, id never use paypal again!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.