Retrieve money from eBay

Mehdi16
Contributor
Contributor

I tested how to sell some thing on ebay. It was just for testing.

when I was registering on ebay I allow this to withdraw money when I wanted to buy some things. no for selling.

eBay made an invoce by 34$ and automatically got it from my paypal account.

I sent an email to paypal and the told me this payment was not unauthorized  and closed my email.

If wanted sell some thing on ebay and it give an invoice, so I had to pay. so If I didnt pay it means i didnt want to continue.

I want to Retrieve money from eBay.

is there any way to doing this? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mehdi16 wrote:

when I was registering on ebay I allow this to withdraw money when I wanted to buy some things. no for selling.

I sent an email to paypal and the told me this payment was not unauthorized  and closed my email.

If wanted sell some thing on ebay and it give an invoice, so I had to pay. so If I didnt pay it means i didnt want to continue.

So you called PayPal and PayPal marked the payment as unauthorized and closed your PayPal account or refunded the payment? How was the payment funded by credit card or bank account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mehdi16
Contributor
Contributor

No, if you read clearly I told pay pal authorized and it didn't close my account. pay pal closed my email (issue ticket).

also pay pal cut off the permission of eBay on my account and I have to say thanks pay pal.

after that eBay delete my testing ad.

I have question:

1- if the payment way unauthorized so why pay pal didn't accept my request?

2- and If the payment was authorized , eBay received its money  so why it delete the ad? what does the mean of eBay's behavior?

Isn't this like Abuse of people's trust?

eBay thinking with itself "people trust me so I drying their Pockets".

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TESTING?

You must have incur some Ebay fees while testing,goback to Ebay and see what cost you $34.

or look under My Ebay/my account,fees and see what it is for

Login to Me Too

Mehdi16
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't know the Unilateral eBay Rules.

I was new in eBay. I wanted know how can I sell some thing on eBay. If I knew I would never put anything for sale on eBay. Even for testing. it's behavior is completely false and unilateral.

think about this.

more than one million goods placed for sell on eBay by many seller. some of them could sell and most of them could not. but eBay does not differentiate between them. Both groups must pay for goods that have not yet been sold.
The first group whose numbers are few sell and profit. The second group spend, expense, and finally, eBay enjoys
Is not it ridiculous?
Yes. It is ridiculous. More than anything else a ridiculous thing in the world.
This amount that was taken from me is not a special thing. but think about this. in a day how many people cost and lost their money and how much eBay profits???

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

@sharpiemarker wrote:

@Mehdi16 wrote:

So you called PayPal and PayPal marked the payment as unauthorized and closed your PayPal account or refunded the payment? How was the payment funded by credit card or bank account?

no,paypal said it is not UNAUTHORISED

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.