Resolution center

Moemaint
Contributor
Contributor

May 12-2020 I asked for help I never received my order. August 21-2020 was the last update, the estimated case resolution is October 13. They just keep extending the date, my 180 days is almost over. Why is it taking so long to resolve this, I'm out a good chunk of money. I tried & tried to get in contact with this seller, they never responded once. Apparently, Pay Pal received the seller's info on August 21-2020, So why didn't the seller ever reached out to me. Is Pay Pal trying to close the case on me so they don't have to pay me? I was in contact with Pay Pal they said they are looking into it, & I would receive more info by Email, that was last month. Anyone else ever go through this before. Thanks

MM

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CptDerpo
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same issue. Resolution date started on 8/28 and now it is delayed all the way to 9/23. 2x a week they extend it by 5 days. Paypal are a bunch of people that don't care about customers. They think covid is an excuse to keep the money from their customers so they can make money of it. Never going to use this paypal service again.

Login to Me Too

Moemaint
Contributor
Contributor

Did you close your account, do you think you will ever get your money back. And why does Pay Pal? let these sites rip off people. When they know that this is a fraudulent website. If I lose my money, I will close my account & find a way to put in a formal complaint, I don't care if it takes years. We can't let them get away with this. As a company, it's their responsibility to do their due diligence, to protect the customer.

MM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.