Registering to Neevo

GuyBilitski1
New Community Member

Hi!

I am trying to register to Neevo. as you know, the more you make tasks, the more money you get, to your PayPal account.

unfortunately, I can't start tasks due to the error - "unverified by PayPal".

Neevo is saying that my Paypal account isn't verified, although I verified it, and added mt bank and credit card.

They also say: "To verify your account, log into PayPal and follow your country's PayPal verification instructions. We cannot send payments to unverified PayPal accounts."

I have no idea what else to do.

thanks for the helpers!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

GioPignanelli
New Community Member

Same exact problem!

Login to Me Too

pigling0512
New Community Member
same problems!
Login to Me Too

Heoz
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, has anyone been able to get pass this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GuyBilitski1, @GioPignanelli, and @Heoz,

I'm sorry to hear that this site is not recognizing that your account is verified. I would suggest first contacting PayPal to make surer that there aren't any issues that would present a problem, and if everything checks out, to contact the site and let them know that their site is not accepting your account correctly.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Victau
New Community Member
I haven't been able to get verified yet...so devastating
Login to Me Too

xoutfoxedx
Contributor
Contributor

Regarding debit cards, maybe you need to get a 4-DIGIT VERIFICATION CODE from Paypal first for it to be processed? You may search about it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.