Regarding Payment missing

muneshpatel93
Contributor
Contributor

dear team,

I have been working hard for a long time for my money from PayPal but I have not received any similar reply. I have seen the answer that I have lost my money. As well as I have seen the full report of where my money has gone. On April 28, 2020, money was transferred from my PayPal account to my bank account but the money has not yet entered my account. I have been asking for a reply from PayPal for a long time but the customer officer I am talking to all tells me the same thing that if you wait for 7-15 days you will get it in your account. But it has not come yet. Done but I don't get any similar reply from PayPal. Also, on 7th May 2020, I transferred my second amount again. Today, 7 days have passed and that amount has not come into my account yet. As well as the amount transferred on April 28, 2020, I have only received a text message from within my account. I have not been given any information by email. I request PayPal that all my amount is no longer in 2 days. Whatever is seen inside will be done. Also I want to report everything why my amount is missing.I also want to talk to the customer officer inside the last PayPal. But nothing happens. I want an answer with PayPal. I request PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.