Refunds

rajkumarm348
New Community Member

I make a transaction on myntra through PayPal . I used my SBI debit card for payment . For that transaction refunds issued by myntra . In my PayPal account it's refund status showing ' refunded' but I didn't get money in my SBI account..10 days over now..I talk to bank representative . They denied to help regarding this. And also Paypal emails are confusing..they didn't call me back..I email PayPal for this..but no response..

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rajkumarm348,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet seen the refund on your card. Is the card a credit card or a debit card? If it's a credit card, the funds will definitely be sent back to the card. It can potentially take up to a full billing cycle for those funds to show in your card's balance, depending on how the card issuer processes things.

If the card is a debit card, the funds will be sent back to the card if possible, with the same time frame of 30 days as a possibility. If the funds cannot be sent back to the card, they will be applied to your balance. If the funds were applied to your balance, they might have been spent if there were any subsequent payments from your account.

If you find the refund transaction in your PayPal transaction history, the details should tell you how the refund was applied.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mans199
New Community Member
My payment was stucked in the paypal gateway... I got the message of refund on paypal account but it's not visible in my bank balance. I used a axis bank credit card for payment
Login to Me Too

Satyamdusane
New Community Member
Same here
Login to Me Too

Ashish_Duklan
New Community Member

How long will it take to reflect back on my bank account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Ashish_Duklan,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

A refund goes back to the funding source that was used to make the payment. The usual timeframe is 5-7 days, and if the payment was made using a credit card, it can take up to 30 days depending on your credit card issuer.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Mrakram1612
New Community Member
I also get a message from Myntra showing the amount is refunded but it doesn't show in my debit card of Punjab National Bank rupay card I want a strong reason for this problem why paypal take this long time
Login to Me Too

Himanigupta05
Contributor
Contributor
My amount has not been refunded i had made transcation on 16 feb and now its 31 march i haven't received any refund . I had made payment from this gateway to myntra and paypal app is showing me refund recieved but it's is not reflecting in my account yet still they are giving excuses .
Login to Me Too

ArkaEzio
So did any of you get back the money? It has been more than 10 days and I also didn't get back the refund inspite of it showing that my refund has been credited back to my card.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.