Refunds

Pam41
New Community Member
I have been trying to refund a buyer now for several days but keep getting PayPal message stating there are technical problems and to try again later Emails to PayPal only lead to an automated response which does not address the problem I am having and I am worried the delay will affect my credibility as a sellers Any suggestions as to what I can do ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Pam41,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I am sorry to hear that you cannot complete a refund from your account. In general, this may happen for multiple reasons. do you have enough balance on your account to complete the refund? If not, here is how to top up your PayPal account. 

If you have enough balance but the system is still preventing you from completing the refund, I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies and deleting your browser history as this should solve the issue. If this does not work, please check your Resolution Centre to see if there are any open cases that may prevent you from completing any activity with your account. 

If you want, to have more specific information, you can contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.