Refunds

Mortis12666
Contributor
Contributor
I received two refunds from a very shady seller in Wuhan China of all places. I can see the refunds in Money In box where they have sat for 3 days. How long do I have to wait until they download into my credit cards? 5 days? A week? 6 months? I tried to ask PayPal through the Resolution Center but they basically blew me off. Any ideas?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Santosh21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Mortis12666,

I understand that you wish to know about the refund. All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. Money should be refunded in the currency you originally selected. If the payment is made through credit card then your refund will go to your credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. If the card was canceled or you paid with a prepaid card, contact the card issuer to access your refund. The money will still be sent to this card account. Please refer below link for more information about the refund.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete

I hope this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,
Santosh

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Santosh21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Mortis12666,

I understand that you wish to know about the refund. All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. Money should be refunded in the currency you originally selected. If the payment is made through credit card then your refund will go to your credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. If the card was canceled or you paid with a prepaid card, contact the card issuer to access your refund. The money will still be sent to this card account. Please refer below link for more information about the refund.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete

I hope this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,
Santosh

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.