Refunds

Lmc214
Contributor
Contributor

I received a refund I can see the money going in but my balance is 0.00 why is this

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

MARTLEY
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for all the help but it is sorted now
Login to Me Too

MARTLEY
Contributor
Contributor
I have a refund but it is sent to my old card and I have updated it to a new card how do I transfer it to my new card ????
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MARTLEY

If both old and new cards belong/ed to the same card ACCOUNT then there won't be a problem and it will go back to that account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MARTLEY
Contributor
Contributor
But will it go into my new card automatically ??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MARTLEY

Did you read my answer, can't make it any more clear than that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jessie19
Okay but I transferred it to my old card,then I removed my old card,and now my money is on my old card and I need it on my new card.
Login to Me Too

jessie19
This just happened to me,did u figure it out??
Login to Me Too

foxzulu
New Community Member

Ok, now this is my case:

I'm on vacations in the USA and while I've been here I was interested in buying a camera lens I found on ebay.  I received an ebay gift card for Christmas which I decided to use but then things go ugly:

1. I made the purchase using the gift card.

2. Everything went well until I received the lens but as I tested it, I found it was useless.

3. I asked for a full refund from the seller and shipped the piece of plastic back.

4. Days later I received the refund notification from ebay and paypal (I have a linked account on ebay), but neither the transaction ID or any refund status is shows on the activity report.

5. I have checked everything, I have tried to contact paypal and is a pain.

6. I'm almost close to believe that I was robbed.

I hope I don't have to use paypal anymore after this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.