Refunds

Shellit1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, can someone please help me out here. I purchased an item and it was not as described i returned it. Today i messaged the merchant for an estimated time of refund and he say he already sent it I just needed to accept it. Problem is I've never done this before, but while looking into my account there's no transaction between him and i, not even my payment to him. I went back and looked at my online banking and it clearly shows paypay (merchants name) i also have screenshots of the paid transaction. Can someone please help me so i can get my refund and get the correct item. Thank you
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Chefdave50rn
Contributor
Contributor
Press the merchant hard go above management if you have to
Login to Me Too

Shellit1
Contributor
Contributor

Chefdave50rn
Contributor
Contributor
Press the merchant hard go above management if you have to. Good luck
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi Shellit1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. PayPal offers the option to pay as a 'Guest' without having a PayPal account so this may be one reason you are unable to view your payment in your PayPal account. If you have already returned the item, please contact the merchant directly.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage for further clarification. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.