Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

Refunds

I received a refund I can see the money going in but my balance is 0.00 why is this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Refunds

@Lmc214

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
11 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

@Lmc214

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

New Community Member

Thank you I did pay it through a card via PayPal I am in the uk
New Community Member

I received a refund and I can see it in my PayPal account but I want it in my credit card account because that's where it was debited from
Volunteer Advisor

@Lmc214

So am I, my last one took 3 days BUT we have Christmas coming so may be a tad longer.

mine went back into my bank account the same day I got the notification. Really quick service

New Community Member

I have a refund but it is sent to my old card and I have updated it to a new card how do I transfer it to my new card ????
Volunteer Advisor

@MARTLEY

If both old and new cards belong/ed to the same card ACCOUNT then there won't be a problem and it will go back to that account.

New Community Member

But will it go into my new card automatically ??
Volunteer Advisor

@MARTLEY

Did you read my answer, can't make it any more clear than that.