Refunds

Johngee1
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a refund out into my PayPal acc. But it's not showing in my balance. Why not?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi Johngee1 and welcome 🙂 

If you have received a refund for a payment you made on your PayPal account and you are not seeing it on your PayPal balance I would recommend checking your card statement. If you funded the payment using your card then your refund will always be sent directly back to your card. It can take a few days for it to show up there so if you are not seeing it straight away do not worry. 

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please feel free to post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

@PayPal_paula 

I ordered a Lace Front wig from this website and what they sent me was not a lace front wig, it was, in fact, a cheap Halloween wig. Their website Advertised their lace-front's as being 140% Extra thick as in the video they provide, that the Length and Color would be the Same as in the Video, and that satisfaction was guaranteed. Wigs were on sale as it was black Friday, so I thought I was getting a huge deal on this lace front.
The website gave me no clue as to how unprofessional this company actually was. It stated on the website that they shipped out of London, when in fact this is a company from China and they stole all these images and videos from other websites and tried to imitate what they see on the pictures. 
Here are the pictures of what I expected to purchase versus what I received: 1_a1d168fd-cc87-483a-a0bb-bd76d848ec5c_800x (1).jpgWhat the company advertised4_1a7dbc8f-0f71-4a1d-8c6f-f25f0a27dfb2_1800x.jpgThis is a lace front wigIMG_7525.JPGThis is what they sent meIMG_7504.jpgThis is not a lacefront.

I have opened a dispute for a full refund on paypal as this is not what I ordered. Paypal has requested that I ship this wig back to them in China but it will cost me an extra $30 to ship as I live in Los Angeles. I cannot pay an extra $30 for a wig that cost me $54 to get a refund. How is that fair?
I argued with paypal that if this company wanted the wig back then they needed to pay for any extra shipping cost as this was their mistake to begin with and not mine.

I have contacted the seller privately and I added the photos of what they were advertising vs what they gave me and this is the CRAZY responses they sent today:

"Hi, have received your information and suggested that you send it to your friends and relatives. If you want to return the goods, because the shipping cost is relatively high,It 's about $50 shipping fees we recommend that you give it to your friends and relatives so that it is better for you. We are fully sorry about not giving you the lace front wigs. We will not cover shipping cost. Consider of the price of our products and i think you should know that it is hard to exactly look like the image online and it is hard to look like the real human hair at the front part. But we will discuss the factory and we will improve the quality of the wigs. Thank you for your support and understanding."

I think this response is absolutely ridiculous. Their website gave no clue that I would be dealing with such an unprofessional company. They advertised human-hair lace front wigs that shipped out of England, but that was a complete lie. I also inquired about this in my email to them, and requested they give me their correct shipping address- but they didn't respond about that either. Their whole operation is a scam. They admitted that they gave me the wrong product so how can paypal refuse to issue my account the full refund I requested without forcing me to pay extra for shipping?

I've contacted Paypal multiple times with my argument and it is my hope that they will see my issue and refund me. I have never before had an issue with paypal until this moment. Is there a way you can get paypalMuch thanks to fix this issue for me? 

Much thanks,

Arron

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.