Refunds pending

JJ2012
Contributor
Contributor

I have two refunds pending , How long do they take to go through as has been a while now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @JJ2012,

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community! Generally the only time a refund will show as pending is if the seller issued the refund from their bank instead of a PayPal balance or if we are waiting on the buyer’s bank to complete. In either case, bank transfers generally only take 3 to 5 business days to complete. (If it is the buyer’s bank, the timeframe is from the date of purchase and not the date of the refund.)

If it has been more than 5 business days, you may want to contact our customer support directly so they can look into the transactions. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you again!

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.