Refunds not received

Sebasz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! First of all I'm sorry for my english writing. Isn't my first language.

I've got 3 refunds from Humble Bundle Inc for $12 each. I've got the e-mails and i haven't received any money on my credit card because I paid via credit card the purchases I have made on their site.

I want to say that I've removed the "Removed" card from my Paypal account. Maybe should I add it again?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sebasz 

Your English is fine, better than my Romanian Smiley Wink

Once a refund is marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.
More info in link...you will see in the link that it will still go through to the card account even if the card is no longer linked.
https://www.paypal.com/ro/smarthelp/article/FAQ1083

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sebasz 

Your English is fine, better than my Romanian Smiley Wink

Once a refund is marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.
More info in link...you will see in the link that it will still go through to the card account even if the card is no longer linked.
https://www.paypal.com/ro/smarthelp/article/FAQ1083

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sebasz
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Ok so from now on I have just to wait at least one week to get my money back?

Sounds cool! Thank you for your response. I'll come back if this won't solve in a while. 🙂

Login to Me Too

DonRady
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal have refunded me to someone else's email/Paypal account...loads of times now...same for some payments I should receive for items I've sold...paypal have paid into someone else's account. PayPal REFUSE to rectify the situation and refund/pay me accordingly into MY account...and they blame it on the fact that the UP address used for the accounts is the same. I login to my account at university...and use a computer that is accessed by THOUSANDS of students and staff...pathetic isn't it. Such big 'high end' companies like PayPal & eBay not only robbing us blind behind closed doors, but also in pure day light! Back to your situation - Best bet is to ring your bank and ask them is there is a pending payment for the card you used to purchase the item..from paypal. If not then you will NOT get the refund paid to you and it's more than likely been paid elsewhere or randomly gone missing. Ring your bank and find out. And there is no need to re-add your card (the one used for payment) to your PayPal again. Good luck xx
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.