Refunds issue

zylos
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon, I have recently made 2 purchases from a seller, they sent me the link to request the payment on one of them even, but ever since I did send them the payment they stopped replying. They also haven't replied to the dispute I opened, it was virtually no less then 15 mins ago.

Is there something I can do to get refunded?

I haven't got the item I was told I would get. It was supposed to be delivered to me via email.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

zylos
Contributor
Contributor

just in case I need to specify more. I meant a virtual product, hence email. And it hasn't arrived. And the seller stopped responding even more I can't even find the store anymore. All I have is a few of the conversations screenshots before that was also deleted.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zylos 

If you have opened a dispute for non receipt of item then wait a few days for the seller to respond and if not then escalate the dispute to a claim for paypal to review.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zylos
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I will have to do that, but I have one question about that though. Whenever I ask them through their build in "mail" system here they seem to tell me they can't reply due covid. And when I try to call them at the provided number on the page from "contact us", they ask me to use their mail system here in order to elevate my dispute. But it doesn't seem to work at all. It is just a loop. Is there any way I can elevate my call after waiting a few more days?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.