Refunding debit card for a closed acct

Santiago0911
Contributor
Contributor
I recently had some fraudulent activity on my debit card so I shut the card down and then decided to just shut the whole acct down. Also I recently had returned an item from Oakley. Com. I used pay pal to pay for this order. So I called Oakley and they said call you. Because that's where the funds will be sent for the return.. since this acct is closed from Chase banks I was wondering how do I go about receiving the funds? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Santiago0911 

Refunds go back to the card used to pay, if that fails then it should bounce back to your paypal balance.

Firstly contact your card issuer and see if they can still recover it for you and if not then allow 14 working days and if no show then contact c.s. for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Santiago0911 

Refunds go back to the card used to pay, if that fails then it should bounce back to your paypal balance.

Firstly contact your card issuer and see if they can still recover it for you and if not then allow 14 working days and if no show then contact c.s. for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.