Refunding a payment and a half?

Takamine
New Community Member

There is a local photography company that I rent a studio from, and they charge by the hour.  I recently paid upfront for 4 hours of rental for 3 different clients.  2 of the clients were for one hour each, and the other was for 2 hours.  1 of the sessions went fine, and then the other 2 I had a problem with the studio owner (I couldn't get into the building to even use it and the owner never returned my attempts to contact).  I finally requested a refund for the 3 hours, and the owner said they would refund me.  Well, a week later and they haven't answered my last message.  I'm preparing to file a report on the payment through PayPal, but here's where I'm not sure how to do it:  I need the refund for a payment and a half.  How would I request that through PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Takamine, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

The correct dispute type to open is "Not as Described". This is used when you have received the purchase/service but it is faulty or missing in quantity. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.