Refunded payment - why?

dJankovicBF
Contributor
Contributor

Dears,

We are just starting to sell abroad. The first Customer (Canada) paid today (8th May 2021.) around 300 $ on our PP account. This payment was returned immediately, without our will as the seller. Could you inform us about the real reason for the refund, please?

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice weekend

Sincerely

Dragan

Serbia

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @dJankovicBF,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We are sorry to hear about this unexpected refund! I would recommend checking your Resolution Centre to see if a case was filed for the transaction. If yes, in the case details you should be able to find the resolution and details of the case. For more information, please contact our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).   

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

dJankovicBF
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Martina,

Hope I found you good.

Sorry for the delay. Meanwhile, the PP informed me that my card expired this month (31st May 2021.) and that I have to refresh account data with a new card number or expiry date. It's the probable reason why the payment has been refunded, but I have to be sure and check following your instructions. 

Thank you for the support.

I'll be in touch with you.

Have a nice day

Sincerely

Dragan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.