Refunded and cancelled for a completed payment when the site doesn't state this

Kagan_Liu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal users,

I've recently stumbled across an interesting subject. A certain site has no terms and condition or where the item is going to be shipping from. All I know is that pay pal is used to help with the process of transactions. I've done my research, and the original site I used to order from does not state what so ever that they use a certain site to purchase the item from. The original site also doesn't state that they can cancel orders at any time or issue a full refund without notifying me of reasons before issuing the refund. My question now is, Do I have the right to dispute/claim the refund (or item) from PayPal, or should I contact the original sites' contact? I've already tried calling the number that was there and the link to the original site is there too. However, my calls aren't being picked up. Because I like to do research, there was an image stating, "Waiting for payment released by Aliexpress". This is the only thing connecting these two sites. An image... Then I decided to look at Aliexpress' terms and conditions because you know what I want to be protected and I don't want to get blindsided by something I overlooked. Again, their terms and conditions say that if it is purchased on an aliexpress.com or alibaba.com then there is buyer protection. That I can agree. However, in the transaction I received did not say anything from being from aliexpress or anything affiliated with them. To be honest, I just want the site to honor the price that they advertised it as, or have a reasonable discussion on the phone on what they can do than give me a coupon code worth pennies

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.