Refund

Jrauscher
New Community Member
My card on file recently had a possible attempt at a fraudulent charge. The credit card company denied it and is sending us new cards, old ones were deactivated. I just had a dispute with a company that you guys (PayPal) helped settle. However I was wondering how that will work with the credit card situation. When I get the replacement card and add it to my PayPal account, will the refund go to that card even though the number will be different?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Jrauscher,

If the account that the card is associated with is the same, it is likely that the funds will be returned to the account. If the funds are not returned to your card, they should be credited to your PayPal account. Please keep in mind that refunds to cards can take up to 30 days to reflect on your statement, depending on the card issuer.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.