Refund

Tigerardak
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I need help getting my money back. On April 10, I made a purchase in an online store. Then I canceled the purchase. I have two PayPal accounts and I can see that the money transfer is not traceable. But the money was sent by PayPal to the seller from my Wells Fargo bank account. After the cancellation, the seller made a refund, but the money was never returned. I went to the Wells Fargo Bank and talk with the customer service assistant . She recommended ask to help from PayPal assistant. which I did and received an answer: Hi, thanks for contacting PayPal! My name is Sara. I`ll be happy to assist you. 5:59 PM - Sara SA Upon checking your transaction details, I was able to find that you made this payment with another US PayPal account. The refunded money has been credited to your US PayPal account balance. If you need further assistance for this payment, please contact US local customer service center. And other one: Thank you for contacting PayPal. My name is Robin. I'm very happy to assist you. Here’s how to contact US customer service center: Access www.paypal.com/us 1. Click “Contact” at the bottom of the page. 6:00 AM PT to 6:00 PM PT Monday through Sunday [Removed. Phone #s not permitted](if calling from outside the U.S.) Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. If you have no further questions, please close this conversation. You can close the conversation by selecting End Conversation or by clicking the "X." If you respond to this message, agent will follow up with you. When I try to follow the instruction, I find myself again and again on the page "message Center" and everything is repeated over a new one .... 😞 What I should do?? Sorry, my English not good, and I can’t do just Phone Call:(
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tigerardak 

What country do you live in?

What countries paypal accounts do you have?

Do you have 1 personal and 1 business account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tigerardak
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Kernowlass! I am living in USA. I have two accounts,one USA and one Korea. Both of them personal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.