Refund

OGContent
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so i got a refund and i unlinked my card and my card doesn't have the refund tho it only takes 1 day to get my refund and its the 6th day without a refund please help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Thanuja1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @OGContent

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the refund yet. Please note that it takes up to 30 days for the refund to credit in the original mode of payment you used for the transaction initially even if the card is no longer linked to your PayPal account. However, if the card you paid with is closed or a prepaid card, please contact the card issuer as the money will still be refunded to your account associated with that card.

I hope this helps,

Thanuja

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Thanuja1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @OGContent

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the refund yet. Please note that it takes up to 30 days for the refund to credit in the original mode of payment you used for the transaction initially even if the card is no longer linked to your PayPal account. However, if the card you paid with is closed or a prepaid card, please contact the card issuer as the money will still be refunded to your account associated with that card.

I hope this helps,

Thanuja

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.