Refund

Iz10
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I really need help I’m no receiving my refunds from eBay and I’m asking for your help as the seller who I returned goods to have said all monies have been send via my PayPal account. Hopefully u can help.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iz10 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iz10 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Girdhari1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Sir, My name is Girdhari. On September 10, one of Themes was bought by you in Themeforest but the Theme was not working, then request for refund was sent on October 6, they accepted my request and said that your money Refunds have been made to paypal and through them your money will be deposited in debit card. Today it has been 3 months but my money has not been returned! Transaction ID: 5WA53130T33884019 Amount: $ 49.00 Date: OCT 06, 2020 Sir Please Help Me
Login to Me Too

Girdhari1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Sir, My name is Girdhari. On September 10, one of Themes was bought by you in Themeforest but the Theme was not working, then request for refund was sent on October 6, they accepted my request and said that your money Refunds have been made to paypal and through them your money will be deposited in debit card. Today it has been 3 months but my money has not been returned! Transaction ID: 5WA53130T33884019 Amount: $ 49.00 Date: OCT 06, 2020 Sir Please Help Me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.