Refund

Ifnotforyou
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’ve recently had a refund but cannot find it anywhere on my account I’ve followed the steps but cannot find it
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ifnotforyou 

Issued refunds are returned to original funding source. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards, about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ifnotforyou
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply I’ve had an email saying a full refund has been payed There’s nothing pending etc
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ifnotforyou,

The information @sharpiemarker gave is correct, as long as there is an indicator in your PayPal account that a refund was received. Check your transaction history from the time of the original payment onward. If there is no refund, then you have not received a refund. If there is a refund listed, then the timeframes that @sharpiemarker gave would be the waiting period for seeing those funds in the applicable balance.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ifnotforyou
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks there’s is no indicator on my account just an email to say there has been a refund
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ifnotforyou,

It sounds like the merchant is either mistaken or untruthful. Please reach out to the merchant to let them know that you do not see a refund. If communication with the seller is not fruitful, there is always the option to open a dispute for Item Not Received or Item Significantly Not as Described.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ifnotforyou
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.