Refund

Arpanghosh984
Contributor
Contributor

I'm Arpan <removed> and my PNR N1RPVB on GoAir flight G8-393 from Kolkata (CCU) to Pune (PNQ) on 09 Nov '19 at 22:05 hrs is CANCELLED. Please do needful help by providing refund as it's an urgent case so that I can book another flight at a very quick time. I have tried to contact by calling your customer care number but no one is receiving my call, it's ringing and ringing. I'm hopeless. Thanks and Regards, Arpan <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there @Arpanghosh984.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing when trying to cancel a transaction to a merchant for a flight. You may be able to file a dispute on the transaction by following the steps that can be found here https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/what-should-i-do-if-i-have-a-problem-with-my-paypal-purc....

We would also advise you to try working directly with the merchant to request a full refund on the transaction. This would be the fastest way for you to obtain a refund on the transaction through your PayPal account.

I hope this helps. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.