Refund

MaryaSk
New Community Member

Hi everyone!

I need your help. I have received 3 different refunds during the past 22 days which are all completed now. But I don't see the refunds on my credit card that I paid with. I tried to contact PayPal help center but the person I was talking to left me unanswered after I asked a question. Feel totally helpless here. What shoud I do next?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @MaryaSk,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your refunds. Generally it takes 2 -3 working days for a refund to arrive in your bank but depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the funds to arrive in your credit card. Here are some points to note when you are checking your card statement:

• The funds may appear on your card with the name of our processing bank rather than with PayPal's own name.

You may wish to contact your card issuer to confirm the funds were posted to your card. If the money does not arrive on your card please contact us using the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the PayPal page. After 30 days if you are still unable to locate your refund will then initiate a trace for these funds.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.